Somerby Santa Rosa Beach
Imagine yourself in a sparkling new community that’s just minutes from the beach, shopping, entertainment venues and restaurants. That’s what you’ll find at Somerby Santa Rosa Beach. This community also features a partnership with the Sacred Heart Health System to offer a variety of health services through our on-site wellness clinic, which means high-quality resources are just steps away. Few senior communities on the Gulf Coast provide the choices we do for dining options, on-campus entertainment, recreational classes and activities, wellness programs and social opportunities. At Somerby Santa Rosa Beach, you’ll find a lifestyle designed to inspire our Residents to reach their fullest potential each and every day. We invite you to come and Discover Your Spark® with us.
Living & Care OptionsAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Therapy
- On-site wellness clinic operated by Sacred Heart Health System, offering a variety of therapy and rehabilitation services
- Personalized Memory Care service plans, reviewed monthly and on an as-needed basis by our director of health services
- Three nutritious meals daily, reviewed by a registered dietitian
- Spark Station with juice, fruit and snacks, available 24 hours a day
- Opportunities for physical, intellectual, social and spiritual enrichment
- Community activities such as museum visits, beach trips, theater and concert performances, and on-site speakers, events and presentations
- Recreational and social programming scheduled daily
- Secure garden with walking path
- Fully equipped fitness center
164 W. Hewett Road
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Reviews of Somerby Santa Rosa Beach
Read what others are saying.
“A year and and half ago we began searching for assisted living options for my Momma. After visiting seven different assisted living facilities, I came away from them in tears and sadness in my heart. I just didn’t know what to do. A friend of mine recommended Somerby…..which at that time was just nearing completion. Just pulling into the parking lot put a huge smile on my face…….and after talking to the staff and touring the building…..I was beside myself. Was this too good to be true? The very first person I talked to at Somerby gently corrected me saying “this is not a facility, this is a community”……and she was exactly right. All the other places I visited, were absolutely facilities……..but Somerby is a community, full of sweet, compassionate, and caring people that every single day, love and care for my mother and every other resident blessed to be living there. I can’t be happier with our decision. Somerby is truly an answered prayer. I have peace knowing how well my Momma is cared for.
Just last week one of the other residents asked Momma how long she had lived at Somerby and she said, “I don’t know, but I sure do LOVE it here!!”
I am so thankful for Somerby and to every single person working there…..I’m truly grateful. My heart is at peace and happy because my Momma is happy. Thank you all so much.”
– Debbie Wise (Daughter of current Resident)
“I moved my parents to Somerby this summer. What a find. It is a friendly and safe place for those who need a hand every now and then. The staff is excellent and go out of their way to make sure that every need of the residents are met. I highly recommend the facility.” – CitySearch.com