Located in a quiet yet convenient section of Auburn, Alabama, Summer Village offers a comfortable and casual place to call home. Here, Residents enjoy many of the activities and experiences that life in this charming college town offers.
At Summer Village, you’ll find a range of floor plans among our residential options to fit all needs and tastes – from sun-filled studios and apartments to spacious cottages.
Residents can take advantage of scheduled transportation services and a reduced-fee membership to the nearby HealthPlus Fitness Center. This great facility offers a variety of activities, including low-impact aerobics, strength training and year-round swimming and water aerobics in the indoor heated saltwater pool.
Our new White Glove Confident Clean Program was created to provide additional protection and peace of mind for residents and families. This industry-defining standard of cleanliness has been implemented at our community, building upon an already stringent deep-cleaning regimen. We encourage you to learn more about this innovative program.
Click HERE to learn more.
Living & Care OptionsIndependent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Three nutritious meals a day (sample menu)
- Recreational and social programming and events tailored to individual interests and abilities
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
- Medication management
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Spacious living and dining rooms
- Snacks between meals and nutritional supplements available
- Scheduled transportation and outings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Exercise classes and reduced-fee membership to HealthPlus Fitness Center
- Opportunities for physical, intellectual, social and spiritual enrichment
1601 Professional Parkway
Auburn, AL 36830
Reviews of Somerby Auburn
Read what others are saying.
Outstanding People! Caring, compassionate, comforting and kind staff who go above and beyond in their care of patients and in dealing with family members. We have been so impressed with the can-do attitude and positive spirits of these folks. I can’t say enough good things about all the staff members! They have all played a part in helping to make our transition the best it can be. Thank you!