Somerby St. Vincent’s One Nineteen
Nestled in an attractively landscaped and wooded pocket of Birmingham, Somerby St. Vincent’s One Nineteen offers a comfortable, convenient and rewarding senior living lifestyle. Somerby St. Vincent’s One Nineteen is close to many shopping and restaurant options off-site. However, our Residents truly love what we offer right here – companionship, fellowship, a beautiful residence, formal and casual dining, on-campus entertainment, recreational classes and activities, wellness programs and social opportunities. Somerby St. Vincent’s One Nineteen is a lovely place to Discover Your Spark®.
Our new White Glove Confident Clean Program was created to provide additional protection and peace of mind for residents and families. This industry-defining standard of cleanliness has been implemented at our community, building upon an already stringent deep-cleaning regimen. We encourage you to learn more about this innovative program.
Click HERE to learn more.
Living & Care OptionsIndependent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Therapy
- Residential living options that suit your needs with spacious, open-concept apartment homes and one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans
- Paved walking paths with LifeTrail® exercise stations
- White linen dining at the Château Restaurant and casual cuisine at Café One Nineteen, with open-air dining available
- Daily hot breakfast buffet
- Champagne Sunday brunch
- O’Henry’s™ Coffee House at Somerby, featuring the exclusive Somerby Blend
- Recreational and social programming scheduled daily
- Barbershop and day spa with hair styling, manicure and pedicure stations
- Movie theater; game room for billiards, cards and more; library with computer center; creative arts studio
- Fishing pond
200 One Nineteen Blvd.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Reviews of Somerby Birmingham
Read what others are saying.
“Caring, friendly and competent employees and staff. Excellent food. Programs to benefit all. Warm and inviting decor, yet each individual room may be furnished and decorated to please the occupant by his/her family.” – Caring.com
“Recently visited a client at this facility. I am in the business therefore I know virtually every senior place in town. Never have I been more impressed with the food, the outgoing and obviously happy seniors living there. The surroundings are welcoming – not stuffy or too formal. The staff called everyone by name and seemed to know details about my client. I wish it was not so far on Hwy 280 but I can see it would be worth the extra drive time. I have since referred another client of mine who is now set to move in. They also have assisted living and a memory area. Definitely worth a visit.” – Caring.com
“The experience has been great so far, and my parents-in-law love it. The food is amazing. They have a little apartment that is comfortable and with a little patio. Everybody is really nice and welcoming. They really like it, and they are very happy with Somerby at St. Vincent’s. The dining area is like a restaurant. It is clean and kind of like being in a resort. We were really impressed.” – Caring.com