Somerby Mount Pleasant
History, Southern charm and natural beauty abound when you live at picturesque Somerby Mount Pleasant. Minutes away from everything you love in Mount Pleasant, and also close to Charleston, SC, Somerby offers choices that few senior communities in this area can match – from formal or casual dining, on-campus entertainment and recreational classes to activities and social opportunities. In addition, you’ll also find that Somerby combines a culture and environment conducive to healthy living, thanks to an innovative approach to wellness — Discover Your Spark® that’s rich in opportunities for lifelong learning and discovery. We invite you to come and learn what our Residents and Families in the Charleston area have already found about the gracious and active lifestyle at Somerby Mount Pleasant.
Caspar.AI Human-Centered Technology
Somerby Mt. Pleasant has added “Smart Apartments” that utilize the human-centered technology of Caspar.AI. The first community in South Carolina to offer Smart Apartments, Somerby leads the way in resident comfort and convenience.
Residents in Smart Apartments will enjoy:
- Voice command of lights temperature and scenes
- Smart phone apps to track wellness, activity level and sleep quality
- Ask your sales counselor how a Smart Apartment at Somerby can make a difference in the community you select.
Caspar’s technology enables features that provide comfort and intelligent controls to enhance the living experience in your apartment home. Experience the convenience of voice commands to control lighting and temperature.
Our new White Glove Confident Clean Program was created to provide additional protection and peace of mind for residents and families. This industry-defining standard of cleanliness has been implemented at our community, building upon an already stringent deep-cleaning regimen. We encourage you to learn more about this innovative program.
Click HERE to learn more.
Living & Care OptionsIndependent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Therapy
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- Paved walking paths with LifeTrail® exercise stations
- Wide variety of social and exercise activities scheduled
- Spacious, open-concept apartment homes with one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans
- Chef-prepared meals featuring multiple entrée options at the Château Restaurant
- Daily hot breakfast buffet
- Sunday brunch buffet
- Library with computer center
- Creative arts studio
- Indoor heated aerobic exercise pool
- Day spa with hair styling, manicure and pedicure stations (additional charges apply)
- Barbershop (additional charges apply)
- Movie theater
- Game room for cards and more
- Minutes to the convenience of Mount Pleasant and a short drive to Charleston, SC
3100 Tradition Circle
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Reviews of Somerby Mount Pleasant
Read what others are saying.
“This is a wonderful place that our grandmother raves about constantly! The staff truly went out if their way to make her feel welcome, and it didn’t stop there. She always tells us how friendly and helpful everyone is to her, and how she has met some wonderful residents that she now calls friends. She raves about the staff and the delicious meals she gets in the dining room. She was reluctant to move to Somerby, but now she says she wishes she found it sooner! We would definitely recommend Somerby to anyone looking for a retirement facility that is definitely 5 stars!” – CitySearch.com
“Excellent facility. It is extremely clean and very well maintained. The staff is very sincere and genuine and puts your mind at ease that they will do everything necessary to help your loved one adjust to the new environment.” – SeniorAdvisor.com
“I was totally impressed. I felt like I was at a resort. The staff was so friendly and the facility bright, cheery and clean. I thought the fee structure was very reasonable when compared to what I am paying at a basic assisted living facility. The memory care unit staff and planned activities surpassed my expectations. My only negative is that it is further from my home than what I want, but if this is the best place for my mother, then I will just need to learn to work around that issue.” – APlaceForMom.com